Wednesday 6 February 2013

Choice of Camera

                                            Photo Camera                              Film Camera


For this I had two possibilities to choose between, one of which was my own personal high quality photo camera which had a record setting, or I could decide to use the camera that the school provided for me that is specifically designed for filming.

In the end the Film camera was better for the task in every specification, one being quality. For me this is one of, if not the most important factor being that when being viewed the Film camera gave a better quality which is what is needed for my trailer as it will help give a professional appearance.
The second was being agility, the film camera is much smaller, compact and lighter allowing in theory a larger range of shots, which will also be needed to give my trailer a professional finish.
The third reason was the special quality of the film cameras, they are specially protected to withstand drops and also work underwater. Giving yet another type of shot, if included an underwater shot would give a good effect to the film.



No comments:

Post a Comment