Thursday 20 September 2012

Questionaire

Below is a questionnaire asked predominantly to our target audience. This questionnaire is helping me to decide what Genre would be best to create a trailer for.



I gave this questionnaire to 35 people, below are the results and what the suggest we should do.

For the first question the results are

Males        18
Females    17

When I gave out this questionaire I made sure to ask an even amount of boys and girls. Making sure I get a fair representation of the target market.

For the second question the results are


0-14        2
15-24      25
25-44      6
45 +       2

Unfortunately we didn't ask a wide range of ages, however the main age group we asked is mainly the main group that would see our trailer.

The third results are some of the most important on this questionnaire, as it will help us to choose what genre to create our trailer. The results are shown below.


Horror       10
Action       6
Thriller      2
Romance   6
Comedy    5
Sci-Fi        6

These results tend to lean towards me creating a Horror trailer as it is the most popular type of trailer. However it also suggests that Action, a Romance and Sci-Fi trailers would be successful. With a thriller trailer being the least successful.

My fourth question is about what works well in trailers, I asked this so it can help me come up with some possible ideas for trailers. The results are below.


Fast paced            9
Jokes                      8
Special Effects      5
Good Actors         10
Other                     3

These suggest to us that the three most important factors of an appealing trailer is it being fast paced, have jokes and it has good actors in.

No comments:

Post a Comment